What size should I order?
- All our socks are free size.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major debit and credit cards. We also accept netbanking and popular wallets along with Cash On Delivery (COD).
Can I customize boxes?
- Yes, you can customize a box of 3 socks. These make for the perfect gift as well so do check them out!
Can I cancel my order once it’s shipped?
- If the order is shipped already, unfortunately we will not be able to cancel it.
Can I add more products to my existing order?
- Once you have confirmed the order and we have accepted it, you cannot add any more products to your order. You will have to place a fresh order for the other products.
Do I have to create an account to order a product?
- Creating an account is not mandatory. You can even sign out as guest and place your order.
How will I know that my order is placed successfully?
- Once you have successfully placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email with details of your order and your order ID. You’ll receive another email once your order is shipped out. All you have to do then, is sit back, relax, and wait for your socks to arrive!
I tried placing my order using my Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The order was not successful but my money got deducted.
- As a first step, kindly check your bank account to ensure if your account has been debited. If your account has been debited after a payment failure, it is normally reversed by banks within 10 business days. For any other assistance/ issues you can write to us at email@example.com and we’ll help sort things out.
Do you’ll take bulk orders?
- Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order.
I have placed an order but not received a confirmation email. What does this mean?
- Sorry about that! Please check your spam folder since the confirmation email might have ended up there.The order confirmation usually reaches immediately, there can be a delay sometimes. If you have not received anything after 24 hours, please contact us so we can check that everything is fine with your order.
How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
- Orders are typically delivered in 2-5 business days in metros, and 4-7 business days for the rest of India. Delivery time may vary depending upon the shipping address and other factors (public holidays, extreme weather conditions, strikes etc.)
Are there any shipping charges?
- We provide free shipping on orders over INR 500.
- A shipping charge of INR 40 is payable only on orders below INR 500.
How do I track my order?
- You will be able to track your order once it has been dispatched by us. You will receive an SMS with the tracking number.
Why am I not getting a COD option on the payment page?
- If the COD option is not showing up, it is because this facility is unavailable for your postal code. You can pay via any alternate method made available on our website or you can get the products delivered to an alternate address (where COD is available).
What is your return policy?
- At Mint & Oak, socks are a non returnable item.
What is the warranty policy?
- We will replace any items that have been deemed defective at delivery within 15 days of purchase. We will not take responsibility for any damage to product due to tag removal or opening of courier packaging.After removal of product tag, the warranty policy is void. If not ordered online through Mint & Oak, a receipt of purchase will be required to verify the purchase date.
General information about our campaigns & offers:
- They are valid for a limited amount of time only and cannot be applied before and after this period.
- They do not apply on products that are already on discount/on sale.
- The discount will either be automatically applied at checkout or you need to enter a coupon code.
- Please double check the terms & conditions of the campaign/offer before placing an order since they can differ slightly from the above mentioned general conditions.
- If you are unhappy with the overall experience or cannot find what you are looking for please write to us at email@example.com